After I tried to fix the focus hook on my Polaroid 100 with WD40, the viewer was nearly unuseable. It was just blury and it was superhard to focus.

So I opend the viewer assembly and tried to clean it, and fix the focus hook in the process.


Gladely, it did not look that complicated. The tricky part was to clean all corners.


In the process, I found out, that the focus is hard to check on that camera, and that this is completely normal. I was just spoiled by the minoltas we got in the last year.



After some cleaning, I screwed back together everything. The focus-latch becamoe stuck, when the viewer assembly was screwed to tight.


All fixed now. Tested, working.